wow. I can't believe that was us 4 years ago--you're going to have 1 high school graduate & 2 college graduates...I think you did pretty darn good!
YAY BRIANA! I can't wait till she lives down here...it's sad w/o a sis around :(
so, the dad's get cakes. moms get frames? what was in briana's gift bag? does she get to keep the pom poms?
Great photos .... Young looking parents !! Enjoy your last 8 weeks Briana ... We Love You.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
wow. I can't believe that was us 4 years ago--
you're going to have 1 high school graduate & 2 college graduates...I think you did pretty darn good!
YAY BRIANA! I can't wait till she lives down here...it's sad w/o a sis around :(
so, the dad's get cakes. moms get frames? what was in briana's gift bag? does she get to keep the pom poms?
Great photos .... Young looking parents !! Enjoy your last 8 weeks Briana ... We Love You.
Post a Comment