Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sisters = FUN!


I just returned home from a FABULOUS time with my sister Christine and her wonderful family in Newberg, Oregon! Although there are 8 years of age difference between us, you can tell that we look alot alike...although wrinkles and weight defintely reveals which sister is older!!
We spent a week shopping at the outlets, eating out, having massages, bowling, watching movies, talking and giggling! The stress I've been under with all of my projects and deadlines left me as I slept through the night for the first time in 3 months.....yippee!
Although we didn't see much of the sun - I'm still basking in the sunlight from the love and kindess shown to me by the Beecher Family....I LOVE YOU ALL - Thank you!

4 comments:

Jack and Charlene said...

Beautifully Said. We are so happy you two were able to get together and share some "Sister Time".
You BOTH look Beautiful !!!!

Steph said...

cute picture :) you look great

Vanessa said...

CUTE! :)

C and C Beecher said...

ahhhhh...so sweet! i'm so glad you came. that camera lady from 1st ward is so nice to me now. thanks for helping me break the ice with her. : )