Monday, June 22, 2009
Our Mexican Riviera trip - June 8-15th, 2009
I'm sorry it took me so long to post some pics of our trip. We had the greatest time ever!! What a gorgeous place to go. I used a little camera to take these pics and unfortunately, they do not give you the vivid colors we saw everyday. We truly felt like we were in paradise for a week. Enjoy the pics....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Great pictures!!! Who is that gorgeous blonde???
I love all of the pictures, especially the ruins. You and Dad look vibrant and happy! Yay for your first "real" trip!!! And what a way to celebrate 25 years of marriage!
I LOVE the pictures!! You don't need an awesome camera or photoshop to make the place look gorgeous or to make you and dad look hot! We're so happy that you guys had a good time and that you are happily married.
love ya!
Post a Comment