John is sweeping me away in June to the Caribbean for a week of climbing pyramids, snorkling and lots of RELAXATION!!! We are soooooo excited! Just wanted to share our exciting news!!
Oh I am sooo jealous! And yet excited for you! Last we went to the Yucatan for a week with not kids...I had forgotten life could be that fun without kids! It looks incredible and makes me wish for the soft sand! Have way too much fun!
7 comments:
jealous!!!!!!!
Finally a little vacation for you two.... :) You deserve it!
good.
WEISER needs a vacation from YOU.
:D haha..tell dad that so he doesn't back out of it at the last second.
i'm excited for you... :)
Oh, how fun! You are going to absolutely love it. Yeah!!
Luckys!!!
Oh I am sooo jealous! And yet excited for you! Last we went to the Yucatan for a week with not kids...I had forgotten life could be that fun without kids! It looks incredible and makes me wish for the soft sand! Have way too much fun!
You two deserve it! Enjoy every minute.
Post a Comment