Friday, August 01, 2008

Happy Anniversary to US!

Tomorrow, August 2nd, John and I will be celebrating our 24th Wedding Anniversary...after painting, glueing and nailing our table and chairs together for over 17 years, I told John that I knew exactly what I wanted for a present...So, here it is!! I just love it and I feel so blessed!

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Vanessa said...

I love them!!!! :)

Briana Carr said...

our house looks so...GOOD.
fancy-pants up there in weiser.
movin' up the foo'-chain. :D
i'm not going to lie...
i'm feeling oddly sentimental and already missing our old, painted/sharpy-marked, dining room table...
*moment of silence*

Steph said...

very classy!!

C and C Beecher said...

swanky! can't wait to come see it in person!

C and C Beecher said...

Happy Anniversary! Did you do something special together? Love you both!

Jack and Charlene said...

WOW !! Your home is ready for the "top" home magazines to feature. Very nice looking Dining Room set ... your floor looks good too !!

Jill said...

very beautiful! Happy Anniversary.