Thursday, January 31, 2008

So...time to snuggle up by the new fireplace!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

C and C Beecher said...

Whoa! Fancy! I'm trying to picture what wall that's on...to the left of that side window? What a great idea! I've seen them at Costco. All that snow looks really pretty in from your cute front porch/w that adorable snowman flag : ) I can still hear little 1 year old Cassie screaming her lungs out from that porch at the sight of all that snow : ))

Jack and Charlene said...

Hey ... We LOVE the Fireplace ..We join with Christine in wondering exactly on which wall?? Your Dad would love to spend the day curled up in from of it, but is happy to just see your photos of the snow !!

Steph said...

looks warm....and I remember Cassie's screaming, too ;)

Vanessa said...

It's so cute!