I love all your pictures! Your house looks so festive & cheery! Cute tree. Looks like you guys had a great holiday. Chris got the same ipod! He loves it. I'm jealous because I like the screen better than my 1 year old ipod. I think we're all a bunch of spoiled electronic nerds. : ) Hope you're having a great time with your girls.
2 comments:
I love all your pictures! Your house looks so festive & cheery! Cute tree. Looks like you guys had a great holiday. Chris got the same ipod! He loves it. I'm jealous because I like the screen better than my 1 year old ipod. I think we're all a bunch of spoiled electronic nerds. : ) Hope you're having a great time with your girls.
Cheri...this is Andrea Roche. Steph's friend. I'm wondering WHERE u got this adorable sign! I love it!
Post a Comment