Sunday, October 28, 2007

Spoiled for my Birthday!


I just celebrated an amazing birthday....and I want to THANK YOU ALL for making it so special!!
I worked at the Salon all day, but when I arrived there were 2 dozen pink and orange roses from my co-workers along with a hot chocolate, presents and cards. I spent most of the day being spoiled rather than working....I even received a new hair-do from Stephen & Becky! They are amazing!! Briana sent me flowers to the salon as well...I love GERBER DAISIES! I love you Briana!!!

Bob & Mel sent me the gorgeous flower arrangement behind me....the most beautiful flowers and colors ever! THANK YOU!

John took me to Boise where we went to dinner with Caran & Mark to the most newest upscale restaurant in downtown Boise called CHANDLER'S...we had such a fabulous time! Thanks Caran & Mark for a perfect evening!

I received so many cards, flowers, gifts, phone calls etc....all weekend long...I'm so blessed to have such a loving family and terrific friends and co-workers...Being 42 ain't bad!

Love you all!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you enhance the flower arrangements = )...you're such a beautiful woman!! You are a 42 year old inspiration. Love you, TC

Jack and Charlene said...

YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL !!! It sounds like your "42" Birthday was much easier on YOU than your parents .. who just can't believe it has been 42 years since we welcomed you into our family. You have truly brought soooooo much sunshine into our lives. We Love You.

Ben N Nessa said...

Mom you looked smokin' hot on your birthday! You may be 42 but you look 24 :) Haha! Let me know when you get the package from me and Steph :) Love you! ~VANESSA

C and C Beecher said...

you look radiant! cute hair! glad you had a great day! love you!

Steph said...

love your hair! love your flowers! love you!

Jill said...

You look beautiful Cheri, you deserve to be spoiled! Hope you have another GREAT year.